The parish is seeking a part-time team player to join the parish staff, providing support to parishioners and guests of Ss. Peter and Paul Jesuit Church through the administration of family programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Greet parishioners and visitors by answering, screening, and routing incoming requests.
- Communicate, interact, and consult with couples, families, priests, parishioners and staff regarding scheduling, preparation, planning and celebration of sacraments and funerals.
- Implement and maintain sacramental files: correspondence, necessary forms and paperwork required by Canon Law and the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Maintain all sacramental records for the parish in accordance with Archdiocesan protocols including registering sacraments in parish records and making necessary notifications and notations.
- Maintain parish database content: entering new and updating current parishioner and visitor personal account information.
- Coordinate parish volunteers for and staff liaison for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, Children’s Liturgy of the Word, the Prayground and other family programs.
- Conduct wedding rehearsals and be present for weddings on rare occasions when regular rehearsal staff are unavailable.
More information available HERE.